Could your child benefit from a caring, compassionate adult mentor? We would love to ‘match’ your child with a special friend that will provide professionally guided and monitored friendship. For over 100 years, due in large part to private donations, we’ve been able to recruit, screen, match and support mentoring relationships that have changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of young people across the country — one Little at a time.
Here is the basic criteria to enroll your child in our program:
1. Your family must live in northern Palm Beach or Martin counties. Southern Palm Beach families- we apologize for the inconvenience however, due to funding restrictions we only have room in our Site Based program which is at select elementary school aftercare centers.
2. Youth must be between the ages of 6-14 years old to enroll.
3. Be available for a 1 year commitment with a mentor and is likely to fulfill that commitment. Or if at one of our participating schools, a full school year commitment.
4. Youth should understand what a mentoring relationship is and wants to have one.
5. Youth’s parent/guardian will support involvement in the program.
6. Youth are not a danger to themselves or others
Please click here to visit our national site to fill out the online form. Someone from our office will contact you as soon as possible to go over all of the details!
Are you looking to refer someone who meets the basic criteria above? Please have the parent/guardian contact our office, fill out the online form, or call 561-727-3450 for more information.